Terms and Conditions
- The Company shall mean BedTech
- The Purchaser shall mean any person(s) who requests or purchases a service or product from The Company or any of its affiliates.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.bedtech.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect your information.
- How you can revise your information, as necessary.
- The Company will take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever The Company collects sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While The Company will use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, The Company also protects your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which The Company stores personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- The Company uses “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when The Company uses a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Your Access To and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact with The Company at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting The Company via the email address or phone number given on The Company website:
- See what data The Company has about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data The Company has about you.
- Have The Company delete any data The Company has about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
When purchasing product, downloading software, connecting to our services, contacting us, you grant The Company permission to collect a variety of information including: your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, device identifiers, IP address, Geolocation information, credit card information, contact information, billing information, microphone data, and Bluetooth capabilities.
Information Use and Sharing
The Company is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. The Company will only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. The Company will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. The Company will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to deliver a product at your request.
Authorized businesses selling our product assume all liability related to claims, offerings, examination of product. CVB INC does not assume responsibility or liability for the actions, product, or content of any third-party sellers.
The Company is not responsible for any content or offerings related to third party websites that can be accessed through links provided on The Company’s website.
It is the purchaser’s responsibility to conduct compliance research regarding all applicable federal, state, and municipal laws, rules, regulations, and treaties governing the purchaser. Purchaser understands that The Company will not be held responsible for any legal repercussions which may arise as you use The Company’s products even if it arises out of negligence on behalf of The Company.
BedTech and any of its web-based platforms are intended for general public use. This site is not intended for use by a minor. Upon The Company’s discovery of use by a minor (age 18 or below), services provided by The Company will be discontinued until permission is granted by a legal parent or guardian.
100-Night Risk-Free Sleep Trial
Mattresses - 100-Night Risk-Free Sleep Trial
Our 100-night risk-free sleep trial applies exclusively to mattress purchases made on bedtech.com. Please note that purchases made in-store or through a retailer's website will have a separate policy, and all related matters must be addressed directly with the respective retailer.
Similar to breaking in a new pair of running shoes, your body and mattress need an adjustment period. Studies indicate that most people may experience initial discomfort with their new mattress. To accommodate this adjustment, we recommend sleeping on it for a minimum of 30 nights. If, after this period, you find yourself still uncomfortable, we are committed to assisting you in finding the right mattress within 100 nights of your original mattress delivery date. Our 100-Night Risk-Free Sleep Trial is applicable for one exchange and/or one return per purchase within 100 days of the original mattress delivery.
Mattresses are eligible for a full refund only if a BedTech mattress protector was used during the 100-day trial period. If your mattress is damaged upon delivery, please contact BedTech within 48 hours and provide evidence of the damage.
Please be aware that the 100-Night Risk-Free Sleep Trial does not apply to kids-pedic, clearance or pre-owned merchandise, floor models, pillows, mattress protectors, adjustable bases, furniture, or other accessories.
To initiate a return for an online purchase, kindly send us an email at email@example.com to begin the process.
Adjustable Power Bases Return Eligibility
Adjustable bases, adjustable bed frames, and/or power bases are considered final sale. They are non-returnable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable.
Foundations are final sale items and are non-returnable or refundable. They come with a manufacturer's warranty.
Accessories Return Eligibility
Only unopened and new accessory items may be returned. Any used or open item is considered final sale. All accessory returns, including bedding, pillows, protectors, and toppers, must be initiated within 30 days of delivery. To be eligible for return, the product must be unopened and unused. You can also initiate a return if the product has a manufacturing defect or is damaged during transit. You will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with your return. If the product is damaged upon delivery to your home, please contact BedTech within 48 hours and provide proof of damage.
Purchaser will indemnify and hold The Company and its affiliates, licensors, employees, agents, officers, directors harmless from loss, damages, costs, expenses, attorney’s fees and expert witness fees relating to or arising out of: (1) any breach of these Terms and Conditions; (2) violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations governing the purchaser.
Neither The Company nor any of its affiliates or related entities or persons shall be liable for any claims made or otherwise interpreted or constructed. Statements, if any, regarding this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) nor have they been confirmed by research approved by the FDA. Use of this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any illness, condition, or disease.
By purchasing hemp products from The Company, the purchaser acknowledges they (1) have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions; (2) are of legal age, as required by the federal, state, and municipal laws, rules, regulations and treaties governing the purchaser to form a binding contract with The Company and to purchase The Company’s products; (3) hold the authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions personally or on behalf of the entity the purchaser represents; (4) accept all legal risks associated with The Company hemp containing products.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the State of Arizona, United States, without regard for that State’s conflicts of laws principles.
California Consumer Privacy Act
The Company protects the privacy of their customers. Therefore, The Company complies with the California Consumer Privacy Act. What this means for you:
- California consumers have the right to know and access what personally identifying information is being collected and the right to delete that information.
- California consumers also have the right to opt out of the sale of their personal information and to not be discriminated against for exercising one of these rights.
- All information collected is in accordance with the purchase of product or contacts with customer service for returns or warranty claims.
- The Company does not sell personally identifying information.
- The Company will not discriminate consumers making privacy related requests.